New revolutionary formula engineered by Dr. Bailey based on clinical study.
Objectives of the Study:
The objective is to explore a novel way of producing inhibition of Myostatin thru oral tolerance therapy with a selective, quantitative blend of amino complex containing fixed amounts of Arginine, Ornithine, and Glycine.
Myostatin (MSTN) is a protein from the transforming growth factor-beta (TGF-beta) category, whose function in part, is the maintenance and preservation of muscle bulk and strength.
Subjects were given a daily oral dose of a selective, quantitative blend of amino complex containing fixed amounts of Arginine, Ornithine, and Glycine.
The following outcomes / measures were obtained at baseline and post- treatment:
• Dynamometric strength recordings (DSR) for biceps and quadriceps, and muscle mass indices (MMI) at baseline and at 6 month
• An exercise program was designed and implemented for the patient's functional capacity
• Mean increase in Dynamometric strength recordings (DSR) for biceps and quadriceps observed
• Mean increase in muscle mass indices (MMI) observed
Proposed mechanism of action based on results of study:
The proposed mechanism of action (see figure to the right) is that the peptide sequence of Arginine, Ornithine, and Glycine binds to the Myostatin (MSTN) molecule in a non-covalent fashion. This renders the MSTN molecule inert.
BUILD MUSCLE. GET STRONGER. INCREASE POWER.
When it comes to building muscle, you push yourself to lift more as a routine. You challenge yourself by out-benching. You need products that support you by building and repairing your muscles as you work to get stronger.
• Doc's Formula promotes and increases muscle
• Doc's Formula triggers anabolic activity for permanent gains in lean and dense muscle
• University test subjects using Doc's Formula saw an increased amino acid delivery directly to muscles by 650%
• Doc's Formula is engineered with a lab-proven ratio of powerful amino acids to induce rapid muscle growth